Monday, February 02, 2004

Happy Ground Hog's Day everyone! I watched Ground Hog's Day this morning and may watch it again tonight. I really love that movie. I'm not sure I'm too keen on six more weeks of winter but I'm not sure if I need to worry about such things here in Arizona. My ornamental flowering pear tree is just about to blossom which will look really pretty for when the house is on the market.

The Atari is working just fine but the Commodore 64 needs a new part which my husband had found at a local electronics store...not Radio Shack. The saga continues. I saw him polishing off the old movie projector too.

Today was spent washing walls and painting that which wasn't dirt but was something that altered the pristine clean look of the walls, doors and baseboards. I expect we'll be getting a call soon from our realtor, scheduling a time for them to take the pictures for the virtual tour which will be posted on the internet. I will let you all know so you can see my really really clean house. I even polished my copper pots which I use as flour and sugar canisters.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

Julius Caesar was not a Roman emperor. In Caesar's time, Rome was a republic and had no emperor. The Roman Empire didn't exist until 17 years after Caesar's death.

No comments: