Thursday, May 04, 2006

Word of the Day

Plummer - Fruit picker.

Day 1 at The Lake

I promise not to list the days. I just decided to do that for this post because I had to write yesterday's post today because of the internet problem we were having and I didn't want anyone to get confused. I didn't want to stay in the internet long enough to mess up some poor neighbor's phone any more than I felt was an absolute need.

HTP vacuumed up the ladybugs while I moved furniture. I started the laundry. And then it was off to town to do some grocery shopping. I did a bit of it yesterday...just enough to get by...but not enough to last for longer than a couple of days. I was going to go into town and do the shopping tomorrow but my sister needed to do some grocery shopping too so we decided to go together. She treated me to lunch.

Tomorrow, it's off to The Big City. We're going to visit HTP's Mom and Dad and his siblings and we're going to bring #1 son home for the weekend. He has finals next week but he's anxious to get away from his cramped dorm room. Even if it's just for a bit.

I'm not sure if I'll have the time to blog tomorrow. From the sounds of things, tomorrow is going to be a long day. It takes three hours to drive to The Big City and the same to get back home. I think I'll bring my knitting to keep sane along the way.

Murphyism of the Day

Groya's Law of Epistemology

What we learn after we know it all is what counts.

No comments: