Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Word of the Day

Pupsicle - A frozen pet.

HTP's gone off to The Big City for the day. He's picking #1 son up at the airport. I'll be doing laundry tomorrow.

My sister and I continued with our wine-making project today. I won't need to do anything with the Dandelion Wine now for at least 30 days. I'll mess with the Lilac Wine on Saturday. We're discussing the possibility of making Rhubarb Wine. My sister is going to research the various recipes. I'm going to pick, dice and freeze the rhubarb. I was going to do that anyway. I want to make another batch of strawberry/rhubarb jam. I also want to have enough rhubarb in the freezer for future pie-making.

In the meantime, I'm waiting for my Burpee plants and seeds. They should get here any day now. HTP tilled my raised bed gardens. I still need to go out and get some lettuce seed and some set onions. Tomorrow? Surely I can go shopping AND do the laundry on the same day.

Murphyism of the Day

Law of Living

As soon as you're doing what you wanted to be doing, you want to do something else.

No comments: