Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Word of the Day

Punificator - One who consistently makes use of puns as a form of humor.

Starry, Starry Nights in Wisconsin. When I saw that printed on a mug at a local shop, I couldn't resist buying it. I love walking the dogs at night here in Wisconsin because it gives me a chance to ponder a night sky filled with stars should the weather permit. The stars do seem brighter here at The Lake and there are so many it's hard to take it all in. The other night as I gazed outside, the reflection of the moon on the lake rippled across the lake. No clouds. So many stars, the mind boggles.

So, I'm sitting here this morning drinking that first cup of coffee from my beautiful star-speckled Starry, Starry Nights coffee mug. And I'm debating about all the things that I should do today. Laundry. Weeding. Maybe I'll just pour myself another cup of coffee and go sit out on the dock for a little while. It's a beautiful morning.

Murphyism of the Day

Matz' Maxim

A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

No comments: