Friday, March 16, 2007




Word of the Day

Amazorize - To make amazing or more amazing than it was previously.


Since HTP and I are heading to Vegas on Sunday, I decided to start our St. Paddy's Day celebration early. I bought a corned beef brisket and it's in the oven right now...slow roasting. The cabbage was 4/$1...I bought one. I'll boil up half of it and save the rest for cole slaw. HTP isn't all that fond of boiled cabbage but I'm sure he'll choke down a little of it. Then...I bought baby carrots and new potatoes. And...to wash it all down...Guinness. We'll be eating left-overs from tonight's meal tomorrow night. And...to wash it down....more Guinness.

Murphyism of the Day

Wyszowski's Law


No experiment is reproducible.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

When the eagle shall nest in the hollow glen
When mountain and fen shall from mists be free
When the priests shall no longer for gold be seeking
The crow shall be speaking as plain as we

No comments: