Saturday, March 17, 2007




Word of the Day

Ambididdlemous - The inability to tell left from right.


Happy


St. Patrick's


Day!


There's Irish in my blood and I've passed a bit of it onto my children. I was going to wear green but...I decided to wear my Maxwell Clan t-shirt today. The family originated in Scotland before it moved on to Ireland. As my father wrote:

"By 1650, the family had broken up and few remained in Scotland. Many crossed the Irish Sea to Northern Ireland as settlers in the Irish province of Ulster. Our branch of the family was among those who settled in County Antrim, Northern Ireland."

So, I decided to wear my Maxwell Clan t-shirt with the family coat of arms on the back.



HTP and I are heading to Vegas tomorrow. I hope the luck of the Irish goes with me. When it comes to blogging, by now you know that I may or may not blog while in Vegas. Maybe. We'll see.

Murphyism of the Day

Tenenbaum's Law of Replicability


The most interesting results only happen once.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

May you always have work for your hands to do.
May your pockets hold always a coin or two.
May the sun shine bright on your windowpane.
May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

No comments: