Friday, March 30, 2007




Word of the Day

Annoyitate - Using one's ability to annoy and irritate, at the same time.


It's my sister's birthday today! I sent her a card but...

Happy Birthday!


Sis!



Happy Birthday


To You!



Happy Birthday


To You!



Happy Birthday


Dear


Sis!



Happy Birthday


To you!


MC Daughter and D Buddy planned to leave for Minnesota on Sunday but....plans change. Their truck is taking a bit longer to fix than they thought it would take so it looks like they may leave on Monday...or Tuesday. In the meantime, we went out and got a TripTik for them today along with travel books. Until they leave, they'll be staying here with HTP and me. More cats in the guest room. Phobia and Triophelis. MC Daughter and D Buddy have gone back to their apartment to pack up the rest of their stuff and shampoo the carpet. And let's not forget the cats.

The results of my MRI came in this morning. No visible problems. My doctor is recommending physical therapy/torture. Since my neck is feeling lots better, I may skip the torture...at least for now.

HTP and I are heading out to dinner tonight. I have no idea what I'm going to wear...yet. Pant suit? Dress? Oh well...I've got another hour or so to figure it out.

Murphyism of the Day

First Law of Particle Physics

The shorter the life of the particle, the more it costs to produce.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

A joy that's shared is a joy made double. -- English Proverb

No comments: