Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Little Jon, Tammy, and Sarge 

Word of the Day

Abdicake - To give up the last piece of cake to someone else.


I had a shorter drive today but a bit more stressful. Thank goodness for my TomTom unit or I would have been totally lost. I did get lost just outside Houston. I got in the wrong lane when I was getting off the Sam Houston Tollway. *sigh* Again...thank you TomTom for getting me back on track. My "detour" added a half hour to my drive so I didn't get to Sarge's new house in Texas until 4 PM. After hauling in my luggage and unpacking the coolers, we watched TV with Tammy and Little Jon. So cute to watch them singing and dancing with their favorite shows. Tammy showed me her toys and her new room. D Buddy and Sarge's new home is a lot bigger than their old home. Nice. Then, we took Kylee outside in the backyard to play.

It felt good to walk to the Blue park with Sarge and the grandkids. I really needed to stretch my legs. After that, we walked to a Mexican restaurant that is close to the new house. How nice to be within walking for so much! The food was wonderful! and I finally got my Cinco de Mayo margarita...Seis de Mayo. Yummy!

D Buddy, Kylee, me and the kids had LOTS of fun playing fetch with Kylee's Kong Frisbee and her footed blue ball before bed time.

We plan to go out to do some shopping and bopping around town tomorrow.

Random Quote of the Day

My theory of evolution is that Darwin was adopted.

- Steven Wright (1955 - )

No comments: