Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Tammy Gets a Trim

Little Jon Gets a Mohawk
Dinner at Pappadueax

Word of the Day

Adoricious - The quality of being able to be adored. Used in place of 'adorable' which often tends to imply cuteness as opposed to the ability to be adored. Useful when subject or a quality of the subject is endearing, but not necessarily cute.


We had another full day today, starting at Walmart to buy the necessary and then moving on to the mall to buy the other stuff. Also, we were able to get some really cute hair cuts for the kidlets and I needed my bangs trimmed. Then, for a mere $3, Tammy got her nails painted and for $5, I got my nails un-painted. I needed to have the shellac on my nails that I had done for when HTP and I went out for our anniversary...undone...removed. I love the look of well trimmed and polished nails but for some reason nail polish and shellac tends to really wreck my nails. It's best not to keep that sort of thing on my nails any longer than need be.

After the mall, we all went to visit an awesome shop which I discovered in Arizona, called Charming Charlies. Tammy was more than intrigued with all the glitz and glam. She's such a girlie girl. Love it. Afterwards, we sallied forth to Target to purchase nightwear. Target has really cute kid clothes.

For dinner, we met D Buddy at Pappadueaux...a seafood restaurant. Yup...I had raw oysters. Love 'em.

We topped off my gas tank on the way home, removed the grandkid's carseats/booster seats, rearranged my multitude of boxes, dressed the kidlets in their new p.j's, walked Kylee...and, of course, everyone had to hug everyone and KYLEE goodnight.

*sigh*

Tomorrow Kylee and I will have to say goodbye to Tammy, Little Jon, Sarge and D Buddy, loading up the car and hit the road once again, continuing on toward The Lake. Next stop....Edmond, OK.

Random Quote of the Day

She was conscious that the things she did were the things she had always wanted to do.

- Zelda Fitzgerald, 1922

No comments: