Friday, May 09, 2014

Mr. T

Ms. En


Word of the Day

Abdicake - To give up the last piece of cake to someone else.


Got to the hotel I'll be staying at for the next couple nights at around 3:30 PM. I called DD Daughter to let her know that I'd arrived. The hotel room is REALLY nice. Perfect...except....there's this train. I don't care. I love the room AND the friendliness of the desk clerks. Bonus...they love Kylee. There's fresh cookies AND popcorn. Yum.

Since I wouldn't be seeing DD Daughter and the kidlets until closer to 5:30 PM. I decided to get in some exercise. Sadly, my Walk Away DVD's don't seem to want to play on my laptop. However, I did get in an hour of yoga and I walked Kylee around the block and a half.

DD Daughter brought me some See's chocolates for Mother's Day. I'm going to hang onto them and enjoy them all summer. Thank you DD Daughter.

We went to Outback for dinner tonight. I was great to catch up with everyone. Tomorrow, we plan to go to the zoo. Maybe I'll finally get some exercise....much needed. I may even slip in another hour of yoga tomorrow morning before breakfast.

But...for right now, I'm just too tired to do much of anything.

Random Thought of the Day

Just a word of advice. Whenever you're furious with your parents or you think they're terrible, just remember, you vomited on them and they kept you.

- John Green, Vlogbrothers, The Five Worst Places to Vomit, 09-04-12

No comments: