Saturday, July 10, 2004

Airport run today. #1 son's friend is going to be winging his way back to his home state of Arizona today. It was fun having him here for this little while. I feel bad that he never did get a chance to try a piece of my gooseberry meringue pie. None of us were hungry after all that food from last night's bonfire.

The morning has started out as one of those mysterious, misty, foggy mornings we occasionally enjoy out here in the woods. You can't even see the other side of the lake. The calls of the loons can be heard echoing mournfully across the lake. Of course, it could just be my sister's husband. He can be a bit loony at times.

Murphyism of the Day

Hey! Who stole my Murphy's Law Book? It's gone. I left it right here by my computer. I wonder if it didn't disappear down into the nether regions of our basement to join the bathroom reading library of #1 son? Oh well...

Old Grey Frog's Law of the Realities of Life With Children (or a spouse, or a roommate).

The minute you get used to finding something where you expect to find it...you won't.

No comments: