Thursday, July 01, 2004

I find myself blogging every day and repeating myself because there really isn't all that much different that I do here. I can tell you that we had a heck of a light show last night. I really do like thunderstorms. And we did have over an inch of rain last night. My garden and grass are really loving it. So are the weeds. I can tell you that I pull armloads of weeds every day out of the garden borders and I haven't made a dent out there. I always do laundry on Tuesdays. Wednesday nights are noted for All-You-Can-Eat WingDings but we don't always partake in these culinary delicacies. Last night we did. I can tell you that we picked up a new shelving unit for my son's room last night. We brought it home in our gas guzzling terrorist supporter and there was very little room left over for #1 son and his friend. We referred to them as packing material. What else is there? It really is a beautiful day today. I have to go out and refill one of the hummingbird feeders already. Oh well...I'll try to think up something of interest to discuss tomorrow.

Murphyism of the Day

No sooner do you tell everyone that there is no possible way that something could or will happen at any particular point in time then it happens thus illustrating what an idiot you are.

No comments: