Friday, July 30, 2004

I picked another couple of buckets of berries this morning before the rain hit. Then it was "Make Hay While the Sun Shines" or more appropriately "Make Jam While the Rain Falls". I made five batches of raspberry jam. Three of the batches were my famous sugarfree recipe and two of the batches were "regular". I ran out of my special sweetener so I had to make two batches with....shudder....sugar. Anyway, I'm starting to see raspberries in my dreams. I think I just may have enough jam now but I do like my raspberry desserts so I suppose I'll still go out berry picking. HTP is designing some special labels for my jam. My next major culinary project will be Blackberry Wine. I've already started a bottle collection. I have so many bottles collected that I worry about someone may start thinking that I'm a closet wino. I'm not...I'm just storing empty wine bottles in the closet.

Murphyism of the Day

Higdon's Law

Good judgment come from bad experience.

Experience comes from bad judgment.


No comments: