Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Today is one of those laundry/organizing days.  The whole day was spent running between laundry loads and packing up boxes to ship to my daughter in Arizona.  Four boxes.  Her stuff.  I sure hope she finds space for it.  Once again I am ever grateful and in awe of UPS.  They come right out to our little rural house tucked out here in by the lake far, far away from civilization to pick up and deliver things.  And at no greater cost then if I were to bring it out to their office.  Gotta love it.  All I have to do is call them, tell them the sizes and weights of the boxes and they do the rest...even print out the address labels.  I love UPS.  And now all I have to do is light a fire under #1 son's rear end so the downstairs no longer resembles a pigsty.  I figure it's going to take the full two weeks we have left before we have company arriving.
 
Murphyism of the Day

Borkowski's Law
 
You can't guard against the arbitrary.

No comments: