Monday, July 26, 2004

I forgot to blog yesterday.   There are no false claims here as excuse.  I just forgot.  I almost forgot to blog today too.  It's really really nice outside.  I killed some weeds.  I watered my poor tomatoes again because they're constantly thirsty in this dry weather.  I've let my lawn go brown and my only hope is that it will recover after I water it tomorrow. 

I got an email from someone at the University telling me that the fantastic treefrog that I saw the other day was probably a newly emerged common grey treefrog.  I don't think so.  I've seen pictures of the common grey treefrog and this wasn't it.  Though it is kind of funny that he should pick that frog.  Maybe I should change my blog name to The Old Grey Tree Frog Ain't What She Used To Be.   

Murphyism of the Day
 
Thine's Law
 
Nature abhors people.

No comments: