Tuesday, July 06, 2004

It's raining but that's OK. I'm doing laundry today and I made two batches of strawberry jam. I don't hang out my laundry so the rain is no big deal. I'd much rather do indoor things on a day when it rains. Nothing is worse then having to do indoor things when it's a beautiful bright sunshiny day.

My son and his friend are still enjoying the outside today. They geared up and gathered firewood. Of course we have a whole garage full of firewood already but what's the fun of using that?

John Kerry picked John Edwards for his VP? I guess we've just got a couple of Johns running for the Democratic ticket. No pun intended.

Murphyism of the Day

If you let someone use the dry firewood in the garage for an outdoor bonfire, the weather will become frigid, the electricity will go out, the propane tank will be empty and there won't be enough dry firewood in the garage to keep you warm and alive.

I equate the above with the reason that President Bush wouldn't allow anyone to touch the strategic oil reserves.

No comments: