Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I stayed up way too late last night. I was determined to get all those berries cleaned and prepped before heading to bed. It feels like it's going to be a wonderfully cool and dry day...probably a much better day for berry picking but I don't have any plans for that. You know that you've picked enough berries when you start dreaming about them.

I've noticed that my more then half of the people visiting my blog are lead there in search of vital woodtick information. This seems to be a rather prolific year for the little bloodsuckers. I've had three times as many woodticks this year then last. Of course....I only had one woodtick last year. If you can't do the math...I've had three woodticks so far this year. My latest poacher is currently swimming in the watery pit of my septic system.

My Dad sent me the following poem that I thought I'd pass along for all you who depend upon the "spelling chequer."

Spell Czech

Eye halve a spelling chequer. It came with my pea sea.
It plainly marques for my revue miss steaks eye can knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word and weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write. It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid, it nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the error rite. Its rarely ever wrong.

Eye have run this poem threw it, I am shore your pleased to no.
Its letter perfect in its weigh. My chequer tolled me sew!

Murphyism of the Day

Quantity = 1/Quality; or quantity is inversely proportional to quality.

No comments: