Tuesday, August 31, 2004

I'm doing laundry. Lots and lots and lots of laundry. #1 son is going off to college on Thursday so I think he scraped up every bit of laundry that he'd been hiding up to now. Plus, he wanted me to wash the new sheets we bought for his dorm bed. By the look of things, I'll be done with the laundry by tomorrow night...if I keep at it. There is no way that I can pick berries today and tomorrow will be spent shopping for those last minute items #1 son will need at college which we forgot to buy last week. I wonder if they're still selling rubber flipflops at any of the stores. Maybe they're all sold out of those. I think Republicans may have bought them to wave at the convention whenever John Kerry's name is mentioned.

Murphyism of the Day

"The winner is always in another room. "

* I was playing Pogo between loads of laundry and someone hit the jackpot...not in my room and never me. The above quote was a comment from one of the other players.


No comments: