Sunday, August 15, 2004

We had brunch over at The Blue Hills Supper Club this morning. Afterwards we worked off all that wonderful food with a hike through the woods along the logging trail. The blackberries still haven't come into their full potential so we picked wild raspberries here and there as we walked along the old road where oxen used to haul their loads of wood.

I made spaghetti for supper. No room for dessert as yet. As I blog I'm avoiding Kill Bill II which the rest of them all seemed to want to watch. Sorry. I never could watch that sort of movie. I know that it's supposed to be funny but...

Plans have been made to set off fireworks after the movie. Someone said something about roasting marshmallows too. So much to do and so little time to do it in.

Murphyism of the Day

Young's Law

It is the dead wood that holds up the tree.

Corollary:

Just because it is still standing, doesn't mean it is not dead.

No comments: