Saturday, August 21, 2004

It's my husband's birthday today. Happy Birthday HTP!!!! Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear HTP, Happy Birthday to You! We celebrated last night with a buffet...I told you about that. I have since recovered and we took him out for a Full Monty 32 OZ. Prime Rib Dinner. I brought most of mine back to cook up for supper sandwiches for tomorrow night, the next night, and the next night.... I ate my baked potato...all of it. MMMMM. Carbohydrates. MMMMM. #1 son and I decorated a chocolate cake with cut up Snicker bars. HTP loves Snicker bars. We lit a sparkler instead of a birthday candle. I was really pretty. I took pictures. HTP tried to blow out the sparkler but I'm sure he'll still get his wish.

Murphyism of the Day

Owen's Theory of Organizational Deviance

Every organization has an allotted number of positions to be filled by misfits.

Corollary:

Once a misfit leaves, another will be recruited.

No comments: