Wednesday, September 01, 2004

I'm still doing laundry. We went shopping to pick up those last forgotten items that #1 son might need at college. We took the dogs over to my folks place since we'll be in The Big City tomorrow taking #1 son to college. No worries. None at all. Really.

We saw four deer by our driveway and another crossing the driveway as we drove back in tonight. Only HTP and I saw them as #1 son was back home packing. Pretty soon people are going to think that HTP and I are losing our marbles. I tell you all about the wonderful wildlife up here and no-one ever sees it but HTP and me. There's never any wildlife about when we have guests. None. Not even any chipmunk. Did I tell you that I saw a bald eagle perching on a tree by the dock? I ran to get the camera but it took off before I could focus enough to take the shot. Argh! I did see it. Really. And all #1 son could ask was, "Was it white?" all because I told him about that beautiful white tree frog I saw while berry picking. Grumble, grumble. I did see a white frog. (None of the deer were white....except for their tails.)

Murphyism of the Day

Courtois' Rule

If people listened to themselves more often, they would talk less.

No comments: