Sunday, September 05, 2004

I finally finished canning the tomatoes that I bought the other day. I don't think I'll have to buy any more tomatoes for canning. My own tomatoes are just starting to ripen. When they start getting out of hand, I'll can some of those. I may have to can some green beans too. I picked a colander full of them yesterday. I love green beans but I don't think HTP and I will be able to eat all that are coming from the garden as fast as they are coming from the garden. What we can't eat, I'll can and bring back to Arizona with us.

It's been a wet dreary day today. I suspect that we'll be getting another line of showers soon. I won't complain. Florida is having lots more rain right now with Hurricane Frances. I've only got 2" in the rain gauge right now. And here I was thinking about watering the garden yesterday. Now I don't have to...right away.

Murphyism of the Day

Law of the Lie

No matter how often a lie is shown to be false, there will remain a percentage of people who believe it true.

No comments: