Sunday, September 19, 2004

Only 34 Days Left Before We Leave For Arizona

HTP and son have driven off to The Big City. #1 son has left the building with plans to sup with his fellow dorm mates tonight. It was nice to hear about all his adventures to date. Will he be returning to The Lake this year? Most definitely. I'm not sure when but I'm sure that he will have at least a couple more chances this fall while we're still here. Ah, the life of an empty-nester.

I planted Icicle Pansies and Icicle Violas today. They're really pretty and they're supposed to survive even the coldest of winters. Of course I can't be sure of that until we return next spring. I'll keep my fingers crossed. We should be returning to The Lake in time to see the last of the snow melt and in time for me to witness my spring tulips and daffy-dills.

But enough of this talk about spring. I still have time to enjoy things here at The Lake. And I still have to finish that promised afghan.

Murphyism of the Day

Marks' Law of Monetary Equalization

A fool and your money are soon partners.

No comments: