Monday, September 13, 2004

Only 40 Days Left Before We Leave For Arizona

I picked the tomatoes...though that didn't take all that long. I went berry picking...again. I walked all the way to my folks place via the old logging road. I made blackberry vinegar. And I finally got a hold of some of my Dad's artwork. Yes! I am now the proud owner of three nude studies. Grin! I'll get them framed when I get back to Arizona. I can't wait. From all the hemming and hawing from my folks, you'd think that...well I could only imagine. I don't suppose they are to everyone's taste but I like them.

I still have to clean the berries that I picked today. Blackberries and pudding for dessert. I'd rather have chocolate but we're still dieting. Oh well. I'm going to make more blackberry vinegar too. I'm planning to give some as gifts.

Murphyism of the Day

Lee's Law

In any dealings with a collective body of people, the people will always be more tacky than originally expected.

No comments: