Sunday, October 19, 2003

11 Days Before My Daughter's Wedding. Now I'm trying to figure out seating arrangements. People can't figure out where to seat themselves? OK. Maybe not. I can do this. I wish I knew who all these people REALLY are. Should be interesting. In the meantime, I scored a major coup. I found some shoes to wear for the wedding. Is there some kind of rule out there that the Mother of the Bride has to wear shoes that match her dress? I bought one pair of shoes that are really cute but they don't match the dress. I bought another pair of shoes that match the dress, but they aren't all that cute. So now I have to decide whether it'll present a major faux paux if I wear a pair of really cute shoes that don't exactly match my dress.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

Leonardo da Vinci could draw with one hand and write with the other--at the same time. Hah! Ask any mother how many different things she has to take care of similtaneously with only the two hands God blessed her with. Thank goodness God blessed us with hips too.

No comments: