Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Only 16 Days to go before the wedding. We've gone from using pink roses, to using peach roses and now we're back to pink roses because pink goes better with Stargazer lilies. I talked to the DJ and I'm assured that there will be tunes for the reception. We've added one more person to the guest list too. My daughter and her fiance move into their new apartment tomorrow and will need the help of The Ma and Pa Moving Company to move tomorrow. That'll have to be in the late afternoon because Ma has to go to the dentist in the morning. We all know how I feel about anything remotely related to dentists and dentistry. I plan to drug myself silly before my husband drives me over to the oral torture chamber.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

A bear has 42 teeth. A five year U.S. Public Health Service study discovered that kissing can cause tooth decay. I'd rather not get close enough to a bear to check that first bit of trivia. As for that second bit of trivia....I don't kiss and tell.

No comments: