Saturday, October 04, 2003

As a follow up on the contact blog, I have been doing...OK...with the mono vision plan. Yes, I do have a weird "starburst" effect after dark but...it's so pretty, kind of like fireworks. My father tells me that I lost my contact at the Jefferson Memorial. I told you he'd remember. As for my Italian class...we did so well that our instuctor threw two more chapters at us along with a huge amount of homework. We're adults, after all, we can handle the stress that comes with an overload of too much homework.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

President U.S. Grant ate cucumbers for breakfast. What's so unusual about that? My family has been known to have: Chives on toast, Elf brand herring on toast, green onions with toast, and Piccalilii relish on toast, for breakfast. I even love Fried Italian Peppers on my toast in the morning. And let's not forget my fondness for caviar in the morning.

No comments: