Friday, October 03, 2003

What?! It's Friday again! So soon?! I did do my homework for tomorrow's Italian class. I'm not sure if I remember it all or if it all sank in or not but I did do my homework. Actually...I'm pretty sure I'd better take a look at the first three lessons again sometime before now and tomorrow morning.

My son starts his interim break from school on Monday. This doesn't mean that he'll be spending the next two weeks in bed. He's a busy boy. He has his trumpet and guitar lessons. He has his SAT prep classes. He has his SAT test after that. He has a solid week of marching band practice for competitions coming up. He's even going to go camping with a friend and his family. All this in two short weeks. And then the wedding is going to be coming up too and he has to go in and get fitted for his tuxedo. Busy, busy boy.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

Donkeys aren't the only jackasses. A variety of penguins are called jackasses too. I probably don't need to add my opinion here of various of our public officials and politicians...or that person with the cellphone glued to his ear who cut me off (no turn signals of course) while I was driving home from the post office today.

No comments: