Monday, October 27, 2003

3 Days Before My Daughter's Wedding.

I really don't have time to write in this blog. I picked up the wedding dress. Now I just have to remember to pack it. It's on my list. I still have to do laundry...tomorrow. I have to pack...tomorrow. I have to wrap the presents....tomorrow. See a pattern here? I've done enough today. The rest of this stuff can be done tomorrow. I went out to Razzelberries tonight and listened to my son's jazz band play and drank iced tea until I began to float. Then I had to go out and buy Hamlet for my son so he can keep up with his English class while he's in Vegas (of course I found a couple of books for me too...very dangerous to send me into a bookstore) and then he told me he ran out of deoderant and hair spray. Can't have that. One more quick trip to Target and then home to write this blog. If I don't get around to writing my blog tomorrow...don't be surprised. We actually are heading out to Vegas on Wednesday morning....after my son's zero hour marching band practice. "Doesn't your sister know that it's marching season?" Hey! I'm flying him back so he can march on Friday night aren't I? He's only going to miss two practices. Gimme us a break here.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

Mark Twain was the first to type a book manuscript. He worked on a Remington Model No. 1 which he purchased in 1874. Mark Twain typed at the lightening quick speed of 19 words a minute. I wonder if that was with or without typo's?

No comments: