Wednesday, October 15, 2003

15 More Days before the wedding. "Hey Rocky! Wanna watch me pull a rabbit out of this hat?" I haven't decided yet whether I'm Rocky or Bullwinkle. I tend to be a bit schizophrenic about that. Sometimes I'm Rocky watching in horror as Bullwinkle pulls a lion out of his hat, and sometimes I'm Bullwinkle innocently thinking that he's actually going to pull the expected rabbit out of his hat. Did he ever actually pull a rabbit out of that hat?

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

The average American drinks three and a half cups of coffee a day. I can't start on that project today until after my dentist appointment. Coffee has a tendency to make the nitrous gas ineffective. I want my coffee. I miss my coffee but I really hate sitting in a dentist chair. The smells, the sounds, someone probing around in your mouth with sharp objects. I'll wait and drink my coffee later. Only problem is that I'm sure that I'll have to schedule at least two more of these torture sessions after today's torture session. Kinda makes on want to forget the whole process. I'm going, I'm going. In an hour.

No comments: