Saturday, January 24, 2004

It seems like just yesterday that I cleaned that pantry. I suppose that it has been a lot longer then I should have left it. Was it a whole year ago that I had that bug incident that made me really clean and clear the pantry? It might have even been longer then that. How awful! Awful that I've left it so long and awful that I had to clean and clear the pantry today. I'm exhausted! I didn't have any bugs this time. I did have lots of stuff that I'm getting rid of that I haven't used since we moved here four years ago. Why do I keep so much stuff? I'm certain that it's a hereditary problem. I remember my Grandmother G.'s house. My mother is somewhat better but... It's just so hard to throw things away. I've been able to get around this difficulty lately by giving boxes and boxes of stuff to my daughter. This way I can feel like I'm being helpful. My husband tells me that she won't want the stuff and that she'll throw it away. Hah! Who cares?! At least I'm not throwing it away. Problem solved. The ball is now in my daughter's court and it's up to her to find the fortitude to throw stuff out or donate it.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

For all you genealogists out there, atmatertera is a great-grandfather's grandmother's sister. See what you can learn if you read my blog? And if that weren't enough, balbriggan is a fine cotton used mainly for underwear.

No comments: