Thursday, January 22, 2004

What did I tell you? The builder called today to set up the pre-drywall walk-thru. Monday. We've had rain for the last two days so I was hoping things would be delayed. I also have been coping with the flu...but apparently the builders are all very healthy. Construction marches on and despite the flu, I march on too...just slower.

On a side note, I just found out that Democrat hopeful John Kerry was a member of Skull & Bones. I wonder what happens if two Skull & Bones members vie for the same job?

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

More Little Known Vocabulary Words

Leptorrhinian Having a long narrow nose

Bridelope When the new bride is "both symbolically and physically swept off on horseback" to the husband's house.

Mundungus Garbage; stinky tobacco

Chirogymnast A finger exercise machine for pianists

Toxophily Love of archery

I strongly equate mundungus with cigars. Blech!

No comments: