Friday, January 09, 2004

Kudos to me. I finally managed to divest my living room of most of the Christmas decorations. All the Christmas cookies are gone. I won't tell you how those were put away. Let's just say that now that the cookies are gone, our diet may stand some kind of slim chance. I don't think I'll decorate the house for Valentine's Day or St. Patrick's Day or Easter this year. Instead I'll aim for a politically correct neutral atmosphere for our realtor and the future purchaser of our house. The house is not up for sale yet but I'm shooting for this month or early next month.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia *

It would take 91 days, 7 hours, 26 minutes, and 24 seconds for the Earth to fall into the Sun if it loses its orbit.

*Please note: Most of the trivia that has been coming to you since Christmas is taken from my new Bathroom Reader. Uncle John's Unstoppable Bathroom Reader by the Bathroom Readers' Institute. Thank you Mom and Dad.

No comments: