Saturday, May 29, 2004

13 Days Before We Head to Wisconsin

I actually went out to the garage to look at all the stuff that we need to pack into a 12-foot trailer. I took one look and abandoned the field...or garage. Like Scarlet...I'll think about that tomorrow. My new vitamins and supplements must be working though...because yesterday I couldn't even bring myself to the point of entering the garage for more then accessing the car and using the garbage can that we have stored there.

#1 son finished his finals yesterday. Today he has his last music lessons. After that I'm sure he has plans with his friends. I think he has plans with his friends from now until the very day that we have to *shudder* pack up the 12-foot trailer. I don't even go into his back bedroom anymore. All that stuff in his back bedroom (my future guest/project room) has to magically compress itself and go into a 12-foot trailer too. But I won't think about that...maybe next week.

Murphyism of the Day

Rule of Feline Frustration

When your cat has fallen asleep on your lap and looks utterly content and adorable, you will suddenly have to go to the bathroom.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

Lick-O-Meter

Remember the commercial that asked, "How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?" This device from WonderfullyWacky.com answers the all-important question. Insert a lollipop into the counter and start licking--an LCD readout tells you how many licks you've licked. Bonus: It's also a key chain.

No comments: