Monday, May 24, 2004

18 Days Before We Head to Wisconsin

I was able to find my packing list from last year and edit it. I need to add salsa to the list of things to bring my daughter. I make a really great salsa but it has to be refrigerated. I'll make it just before we leave and keep it in the cooler. Good thing it isn't illegal to smuggle salsa cross state lines.

I can bring her some vanilla too if she needs it,though I brought her some last year and how much vanilla does one person need? Someone brought me three bottles of the stuff from Mexico in March. I do use lots of vanilla but three liters? One of the bottles looks like it may be the white stuff. I'll have to check. It's kind of hard to tell because the glass bottle it comes in is green glass. I'll have to open it up and check. If it is the white stuff, I'll have to bring half of it to The Lake to use there. If it isn't the white stuff, I'll have to see if I can make a trip south of the border next fall to search some out. It's perfect for meringues. I don't usually share the white vanilla because it isn't all that easy to find.

Murphyism of the Day

Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle

The location of all objects cannot be known simultaneously.

Corallary

If a lost thing is found, something else will disappear.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

Roanoke, Virginia, has the "World's Largest Man-Made Illuminated Star," an 88-foot electric wonder set atop a mountain.

No comments: