Tuesday, May 18, 2004

24 Days Before We Head to Wisconsin

We forgot to go to the Solera Orientation meeting last night. I can't believe that I forgot! Now I don't think we can go to an orientation until we get back to Arizona in the fall. Argh!!!

I've been spending the day doing laundry. And while I'm doing that I decided to update my email files. I print up all my old emails so that they aren't lost forever if something should happen to my computer. I hate to think of losing stuff like that. It's history. I suppose it's rather arrogant to assume that someday one of my great-grandchildren will ever want to read my emails but you never know.

I print up all my blogs too. I have had people ask me for copies of those. I'll have to catch up on printing those up too. I tend to get busy and leave that chore until I'm just about ready to head out to Wisconsin.

Murphyism of the Day

Lunsford's Rule of Scientific Endeavor

The simple explanation always follows the complex solution.

Rudnicki's Nobel Principle

Only someone who understands something absolutely can explain it so no one else can understand it.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

Superglue is now used in forensic detection. When investigators open a foil package of ethyl-gel cyanoacrylate, the fumes settle on skin oils left behind in human fingerprints, turning the invisible smears into visible marks.

No comments: