Wednesday, May 26, 2004

16 Days Before We Head to Wisconsin

Happy Birthday #1 Son! Happy Birthday to You. Happy Birthday to You. Happy Birthday Dear #1 Son. Happy Birthday to You. Today is my son's birthday. Celebrate, celebrate, dance to the music! My son was born on Memorial Day. The day he was born is also my parent's wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

I'm thankful that #1 son doesn't have his finals today. Bummer to have finals on your birthday. He has his finals tomorrow and the next day. So technically, today is his last day of school. We're going to take him out for a special supper tonight to celebrate. I have to go out and pick up his special cake this morning...after they come and fix my doorbell which doesn't work.

I suppose we'll have to take him out again to celebrate graduation. At this rate, I might as well toss the diet because all this outside eating is playing havoc on it anyway. We'll get back on track when we get to Wisconsin...really.

Murphyism of the Day

Glatum's Law of Materialistic Acquisitiveness

The perceived usefulness of an article is inversely proportional to its actual usefulness once bought and paid for.

Lewis' Law

No matter how long or how hard you shop for an item, after you've bought it it will be on sale somewhere cheaper.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

Both Menton, Indiana, and Winlock, Washington, claim their 11-foot egg sculptures are the world's largest.

No comments: