Monday, February 07, 2005

Word of the Day

Bunion: An onion flavored dinner roll

Life goes on much the same here in Arizona. It's overcast today so I think we'll be getting a bit of rain. Figures. The Orkin guy comes and it rains. There's a Murphyism there somewhere.

As soon as Mr. Orkin leaves, I'm going to head out to drop a couple of letters in the mail. After that, I'm heading to the rec. center to see about signing up for some exercise classes. I can do this. I really want to lose some weight. Diet alone doesn't seem to be doing it. OK. So I haven't been too good on the diet front. All the more reason to fight the war on a new front. A two-pronged tragedy...I mean strategy. My Freudian slip was showing.

Kool-deck update. It's peeling away in one particular section. HTP called the landscaper this morning and we'll see what can be done. I'm just glad we didn't finish paying him as yet. Sometime between now and the time we have to leave for Wisconsin, this Kool-deck (which isn't really Kool-deck) will have to be fixed.

Murphyism of the Day

Tracy's Observation

Good times end too quickly. Bad times go on forever.

No comments: