Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Word of the Day

Evidents: Damage to your car.

I have to quickly blog! I'm late! I'm late! There's a big white rabbit yelling at me that I'm late! Must blog! Must blog, now!

I spent the day with my youngest daughter. We had a bunch of fun. Bingo. I got a free dauber and game for my birthday...which was yesterday but they give you a day leeway, plus or minus. We daubed and daubed and daubed, but we didn't win. Close, but no bingo for us. But, we did get $5 each when we signed up for our player's cards. Woohoo! Free money. Then it was off to supper and shopping. All day long. I just got back. I can't go to bed until I blog.

Poor HTP had to spend the whole day all by himself. I don't think he minded so maybe it's lucky HTP. At least we didn't drag him off to bingo with us.

Murphyism of the Day

Paulg's Law

In America, it's not how much an item costs, it's how much you save.

No comments: