Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Word of the Day

Cannibal: Someone who is fed up with people.

I'm blogging from Las Vegas for the next few days. HTP and I decided to make a mad dash for the border. The border that runs between Arizona and Nevada. We left our Arizona home before breakfast, stopping only to fill our travel mugs with homebrewed coffee. It took us a full hour to cross the Phoenix city proper, before we had free-sailing on the Carefree Highway. Really. It was free-sailing. Even when we hit the police checkpoint that guards the Hoover Dam, the traffic was miraculous. And guess what? There wasn't any Dam traffic today either. I had to watch my speedometer closely or I would have exceeded the mandatory Dam 15mph. Let's hope the traffic remains as light on our return trip.

Murphyism of the Day

Law of the Preversity of Nature

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.

No comments: