Monday, February 14, 2005

Word of the Day

Deliver: To remove from the table the liver of an animal (such as calf or chicken) eaten as food.

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! Ah, Valentine's Day. A day to endulge oneself and one's sweety. HTP and I treated ourselves to breakfast at IHOP. Rooty-Tooty Fresh and Fruity was the order of the day. Lots of coffee and I didn't have to cook or brew. MMMM. After breakfast we further indulged ourselves with a drive through scenic mountains.

This can't be a long blog. I'm in the process of baking up some potatoes for supper tonight. Real baked potatoes. Salted and baked. Sour cream. On the side, I'm making t-bone steaks on the grill. When you've been on a low-carb diet for as long as we have, steak becomes a side dish to potatoes. I'm also going to make a salad (more rabbit food...nothing to get excited about). For dessert we're going to really cheat the low-carb diet. Cheesecake! Champagne! I don't plan to diet tomorrow either. Hah! So there! Tomorrow's my birthday so I don't have to diet. But I guess I still have to do the laundry. Oh well...nothing's ever perfect.

Murphyism of the Day

Luposchainsky's Hurry-Up-And-Wait Principle

If you're early, it'll be cancelled.
If you knock yourself out to be on time, you will have to wait.
If you're late, you will be too late.

No comments: