Thursday, February 03, 2005

Word of the Day

Carpal: People who drive to work together.

There is just so much gambling that one can do during one trip to Vegas before one can't stand it any longer. HTP and I love coming to Vegas. We don't spend our entire time gambling. We eat. We drink. We visit with my folks. We people watch. Today I've got plans to spend a few hours getting my back "treated" at the spa. They're going to "treat" my face (facial) too. And then...they're going to remove any nasty split-ends that may have reared their ugly heads since I got my hair cut last. It's been a while. Nope. I don't spend every waking moment of my time here in Vegas plunking money into some machine. There are other things to do with my time. After I get this blogged, I think I'll wander down and have a cup of latte in the park.

Murphyism of the Day

Laws of Annoyance

When working on a project, if you put away a tool that you're certain that you're finished with, you will need it instantly.

No comments: