Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Word of the Day

Knee-mail: Praying

It's my youngest daughter's birthday today. Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday Dear Daughter! Happy Birthday to You! She and her husband are going come over later today for a birthday supper. She's a chef. I won't make her cook. Chef's are hard to cook for but I'll do my best.

I have company. My parents are here visiting for a few days. After they got here last night I took them on a tour of our house. They'd never seen it before. It was a short tour. The house isn't all that big.

We had coffee outside on the patio this morning. Nice. The sun was out. Perfect. It's supposed to rain some more tonight so we have to take advantage of any break in the clouds until the rains stop. We live in a desert. This isn't supposed to happen. We aren't supposed to get this much rain. I think my milk cactus has mold on it.

Murphyism of the Day

Phillips' Law

Four-wheel drive just means getting stuck in more inaccessible places.

No comments: