Friday, November 04, 2005

Word of the Day

Frust - That last bit of dust that you can never sufficiently brush into the dust pan.

My Devil Dog Daughter has arrived. Oorah! I'm not sure how good I'll be in blogging while she's here. I'll try but forgive me if I miss a day here and there. I'd rather spend time with my daughter than write about it.

Oh...and did I ever tell you that my daughters are somewhat psychic? It's always been kind of weird. I'll be on the phone with one or other of my two daughters and sure enough, the other will call...or try to call. It happens almost every time. They both seem to get the urge to call me at the same time. Thank goodness for call-waiting. And then today, even though my Arizona daughter had no idea that her sister was coming this soon (she thought that her sister wouldn't be coming until Thanksgiving), she called just as her sister pulled into our driveway and was unloading her truck. Weird. Cue the Twilight Zone music.

Murphyism of the Day

The Rule of Law

If the facts are against you, argue the law.
If the law is against you, argue the facts.
If the facts and the law are against you, yell like hell.

No comments: