Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Word of the Day

Hackchoo - When you sneeze and cough at the same time.

The news all day today was all about traffic and the airport. We're not going anywhere this year so I guess that doesn't apply to us. I haven't heard from DD Daughter but I think that she'll be coming some time today. I think. We haven't heard from her so... I'm planning on having Thanksgiving dinner at around 6 PM tomorrow. My Arizona daughter will be here but she wasn't sure whether or not her husband could come. Work. Maybe. Ah well, if he can't come I'll make sure to send home enough leftovers for him to enjoy.

We had a tile person come to give us an estimate for laying saltillo tile on our patio. Blink. The cost was a lot more than we were expecting. We'll have to do some more thinking and get more estimates.

Camp Furball - Day Eleven

I have to go out and buy more food for our happy trio. Today. I had enough to feed them today but there won't be enough for tomorrow. Aside from that, all is well.

Human Imponderable of the Day

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

No comments: