Thursday, November 17, 2005

Word of the Day

Girlygood - Stimuli that make girls happy such as shopping, hair make-overs, manicures, pedicures; doing girly things that feel good; to experience a girly happening that only girls can appreciate.

I have to go out and buy some bottles. Today was the day that I filtered my strawberry schnapps. I now have two quarts of strawberry schnapps along with two quarts of strawberry liqueur. Now all I need is decorative bottles for my product. HTP has promised me some labels but I need bottles. I guess that "It's a shopping I will go." Temporarily I'm using plain quart canning jars. They work but...

Camp Furball - Day Five

The cats like to toss all their food out of the dish everyday. Thankfully, they also eat the entire mess up within 24 hours.

Human Imponderable of the Day

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?

No comments: