Friday, November 11, 2005

Word of the Day

Gapprehension - When one is not sure if their car will fit in a vacant space.

Today is Veteran's Day. Thank you Dad, GI Joe, HTP's Dad, DD Daughter, and all veteran's past, present and future, for your service and the sacrifices that you've made.

I ordered two books on the net and I'm impatiently waiting for them to arrive. Actually, I ordered three books but one isn't supposed to be published until December. I really hate waiting, especially when I know that I could probably drive out to the store and buy the darn books at the store. Oh well...back to the old book shelves in search of a re-read book.

HTP has gone off to the LDS Family History Center, in search of genealogical enlightenment. I think DD Daughter and I will either order a pizza for supper of go out to eat somewhere. No firm decisions. Whatever DD Daughter wants...I can go back on my diet after she leaves for her PDS...Permanent Duty Station.

Murphyism of the Day

Matz's Maxim

A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

No comments: