Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Word of the Day

Hemisfear - Anxious concern, reluctance to cross the equator.

I got all my laundry done. HTP and I went shopping. Arizona daughter needed a cable modem so we picked one up for her and HTP got it all set up. While we were at the store, HTP found some stationary for the annual Christmas letter. Why Walmart decided to put it near the housewares section, halfway to the pet section, I haven't a clue. As a matter of fact, the cashier asked him where he got it because so many patrons were wondering where it was. Meanwhile, I bought some more Christmas wrapping paper and bows because they was on sale and I never did get around to checking my supply from last year. I also picked up some cute Christmas cards. I still need to go back to the post office for stamps but maybe I'll let HTP do that. I've already gone two times in the last week and forgot the stamps both times.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. All my Christmas snowglobes are placed in an around my crowded home. I bought some green and red tapers for the dining room table but...I may have some in a box in the closet. I'll have to check. Tomorrow. The tree still isn't up but I've got time yet. As far as baking goes? Next week? If I start too soon on that project, HTP will be put into too much temptation. Let's be honest here. I'll be put into to much temptation.

Camp Furball Update

I found a better brush in the cupboard so I brushed both Taye and MiMao. I don't know what DD Daughter was talking about. Both cats love to be brushed. I had a real purr fest going on in there. As I brushed MiMao, Taye kept bumping into me as if to say, "Don't brush that scrappy little bit of stable trash, Brush ME!" So, I'd brush Taye and then MiMao demanded attention. Todd doesn't need brushing but...I brushed him too so he wouldn't feel left out.

Human Imponderable of the Day

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

No comments: