Sunday, November 06, 2005

Word of the Day

Gabberflasted - Having too much to say!

Exhaustion! I played my clarinet with the contemporary group at church for one service. Afterwards, my DD daughter and I went to Chase's Diner for lunch. They make the most awesome chocolate malts...extra malt. The food there is great too.

The hunt was on after that. We stopped to pick up cat supplies at PetSmart. Then on to Target for more stuff. The grocery store was our last stop. All in all, we left the house this morning at 9 AM and didn't get back here until 3:45 PM.

My Arizona daughter and her husband are going to come tonight for supper. I'll have both my daughters here at one and the same time. My Arizona daughter and my DD daughter haven't seen each other in a REALLY long time. I'm going to make steaks on the grill, salad, and garlic mashed potatoes. All would be perfect if our son could be here too along with DD daughter's husband. Sigh! Oh well. You can't have everything....where would you put it?

Murphyism of the Day

Clarke's Second Law

The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible.

No comments: