Friday, November 18, 2005

Word of the Day

Gladuate - Students happy that they have passed an exam.

Wow! I can actually see out of my windows. We hired someone to wash the windows. Now...I'm just going to have to wait until the first bird decides to commit suicide on my newly cleaned window. Or...how about a nice bout of rain with blowing dust.

Camp Furball - Day Six

Not much going on right now at Camp Furball. MiMao disappeared under the bed when the window-washers came. No-one attempted to escape out the opened window when the screens were washed. I changed the little box this morning. Everyone was grateful. I put out fresh water and someone (Todd?) decided to pull another book of the bookshelf. It looks like I may have to keep Camp Furball operational for longer than we intended. I'm still going to keep my hopes up that DD Daughter is finally granted married housing. I'm afraid that because GI Joe is in Iraq, and his permanent duty station is still in Nebraska, they have classified DD as a geological bachelor because GI Joe wasn't present at the time she reported to Camp Pendleton. Anyway, GI Joe is working really hard to see what can be done about this latest disaster, aka, military bureaucractic snafu. Situation Normal All.... If worse comes to worse, I'll see if I can find a kind-hearted temporary home for our happy trio of campers because there is no way that we'll be able to carry these three back to Wisconsin come April. So far they are causing no problems at Camp Furball and I'm sure that #1 son won't mind having company of MiMao, Todd and Taye while he's here over Christmas break.

Human Imponderable of the Day

Why doesn't glue stick to the bottle?

No comments: